In gorgeous, sun-kissed Golden Bay, tucked away from the worries of the world at the top of the South Island, is one of the country’s most idyllic private sea-front retreats. 15 minutes from charming Takaka village, turn off into your privately-owned country lane and, at the very end, on 6.1715ha of bush-hugged grounds is a blissful property with riparian rights to a sandy beach.
These hideaways- private and secure, with a stretch of unspoilt beach that you can call your own- are rarely obtainable. Keep the property as it is- a beloved camping ground offering owners a desirable lifestyle and income – change it into totally private use, or build your own unique business vision while living in paradise.
Golden Bay is a haven for those who yearn for the uncommercialised simplicity of a gentler time. Tukurua represents an ultimate Kiwi dream of delightful sunny days swimming, boating, fishing and magical balmy evenings with family and friends.
* 6.1715ha of freehold land with riparian beach rights
* beautiful grounds with native trees and a stream
* manager’s house and storage/implement sheds, amenities building
* 200 camping sites, seven cabins, 2 five-star architectural beach houses
* water, sewage and other Infrastructure updated to high standards
To view the motion video of the property copy and paste this link into your internet browser https://youtu.be/5HScZz-foUY